BP-ATM provides an emulation of a real physical ATM with all of its screens, cassettes, cash and problem management. It replaces an entire ATM lab with a single instance application for fast ATM testing.
BP-ATM includes an ATM load builder which supports ATM screen management.
BP-ATM supports EMV transactions using simulated applications. Cards can have one or more applications associated with them and BP-ATM executes the card acceptance and application selection flow just like a real ATM.
BP-ATM supports full ATM encryption protocols and handles all encryption key change messages to ensure all messages produced by the simulator are cryptographically correct.
BP-ATM has been developed with both tester and ATM developers in mind. Users performing testing have easy access to the ATM screens and can quickly verify that the ATM and switch are performing correctly. The printers tab of the ATM shows an image of the ATM receipt and any data printed on the Journal or deposit printers, while developers can access detailed diagnostic information from the Detail Log tab.
How BP-ATM can be used:
- As a tool for developing and validating ATM driving systems
- ATM screens and configuration development
- Production ATM problem emulation and diagnostics
BP-ATM is suitable for use by:
- Acquirers - to build and maintain their ATM estate
- ATM driver developers - to have easy access to multiple ATMs without an access to a physical one
- Training Consultants - to use as a hands-on teaching tool when providing ATM payment training
Request a free Demo